A Toast to Great Oak
Sunday, April 24, 2022
11:30 AM to 2 PM
Update: As of April 13, Brunch is sold out! Thank you! You can still buy tickets for the raffle, and you don’t need to be present to win.
Presented by Great Oak's Development Committee
Judy McConnell – chair
Gail King – chair
- 11:30 AM to 2 PM
- At Great Oak’s facility
- Brunch fare courtesy of Aiken’s finest chefs
- Demonstrations by Portuguese Dressage Professional Carlos Carneiro
- Demonstrations by Great Oak Riders
- Music and Cocktails
About Carlos Carneiro
Carlos Carneiro is a classical dressage trainer and instructor from Portugal. Classical dressage is a tradition in which dressage is practiced as an art form.
Additionally, Carlos is a working equitation rider. Working equitation promotes collaboration between traditional styles of riding used during ranch and field work in various countries. It also showcases traditional riding costumes and equipment.
Enter to Win!
- 3 Night Stay at The Greystone Inn on Lake Toxaway in North Carolina
- Personalized Picnic for Two from Cedar Mountain Outpost during your stay at The Greystone
- Prime Steakhouse Gift Certificate
- Weekend Celebration Basket to include Champagne, pair of flutes, healthy and fun snacks, and “GO” Gear (pairs of water bottles, t-shirts, and hats)
- Total Value: $1500.
- Do not need to be present to win the “Getaway Weekend”
- Drawing will be held at the Great Oak Spring Brunch at 1:45PM on Sunday, April 24th.
- One ticket will be drawn, winner will be contacted that day, if out of town.
- All online purchases of Raffle Tickets will be emailed Raffle Ticket images prior to Drawing.
- Purchases can be made online at www.GreatOakEAP.org/brunch or in person at the Spring Brunch.
- For additional questions, please contact the Barn Office of Great Oak.